Our office in Islington was closed on Monday evening due to the Coronavirus and the team at hotel republic is now working from home. It’s important that we keep our physical distance to stop the virus. We have asked our team to share some pictures of their new workspace and the view from their window which you will find below if you scroll down.
We love our office and we love the daily communication it brings with it. Communal office space has a lot of advantages. Our office enables us to share our knowledge, discuss enquiries, brainstorm, talk about important industry matters and it encourages teamwork. Our hoteliers use it for meetings when they come to London. We will be back; in the meantime, we will work from home.
You can reach us on email@example.com
We have asked our team to list some of the benefits of working from home. There are quite a few:
– Access to a toaster, so I can have a crumpet at 11
– Working in my jogging suit
– Not stuck in traffic, no tube, no smelly armpits in your face
– An extra hour in bed and no wake-up call.
– Own bathroom
– Watch Loose Women with a cuppa
– Homemade lunch
– See my pet all the time
– Enjoying breakfast time
– Taking breaks in the garden
– Listen to music like… MC Hammer – Can’t touch this! …Gloria Gaynor – I will survive… Kelly Clarkson – What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger …Queen: I want to break free… Simple Minds- Don’t you forget about me…. Kanye West – Love Lockdown…